Thursday, September 02, 2010

Earl

We are (maybe) about to experience another hurricane here on the ESVA, and it has made me remember Hanna of 2 years ago, and my blog posts about it. (Here is where I would provide a link to my previous blog posts, if I could remember how to do such a thing, which I can't, but I am trying not to get bogged down in the details here!)

So anyway, I looked up my blog and re-read the whole thing - (It is very slow at work this week.) (Don't tell my boss.) and it has made me wish that I had continued writing here, just for my own enjoyment if for no one else's. Lot's of fun stuff has happened in the last year, and it has gone mostly un-documented. I hardly even take pictures anymore! It makes me sad.

So I pulled up the blog, did a quick and modest re-vamp, and a little post. There. I feel a little better.

Dang, I have so much to tell you!

1 comment:

Tree McGee said...

Hey, fab, you're back!! So tell us your news, we are all waiting to hear about your summer!! XOXO