Thursday, October 23, 2008

OK, enough messing around

I really need to update you on the progress of the house, because tomorrow is going to bring big changes! And I swear I will blog a little more often in the future - we have all been sick here recently, and it has been all I can do just to get through the day lately. Anyway, the house. Here it is (oh, yes, I should know the dates and all, but I am not quite that organized!) with the trees cleared, marked and ready to begin the foundation:



And here they are pouring concrete into the trench:

Levi checking out the cement footing, cinder blocks at the ready in the background:



Cinder block wall (6 blocks high! It is going to be like a tree-house!) partially built:


And mostly finished:



The front porch section is completely full of sand, with a brick boarder. There will be brick steps up to the porch, eventually.



Uh, nice smile? It is getting hard to get a good smile out of this one lately:


And tomorrow...
The House!

No comments: