Sunday, February 15, 2009

Levi

In his first year:




As I was looking through photos and trying to catch up on the blog a bit I made a horrible discovery: I do not have a single photograph of Levi's 4th birthday, on January 19th! How did that happen? I am not only a bad blogger, I am a bad Mommy!

So to make it up to him (just a bit), here is a little tribute to Levi.
Here's Levi, back in Buckley, WA, eating a little mud:
On his third birthday, at the Tacoma Dome for Monster Jam (January 2008):
During our trip to Williamsburg this summer:
And hanging out on the dock this summer:

Checking out the train display at the Union League on New Year's Day:


How is a Mommy supposed to get any spinning done with this going on?

Today, from the back seat of the car, and apropos of nothing, Levi said "Mommy? If I were a pirate, with a wooden foot, and an eye patch, and I found a diamond - I would give it to you."
There is nothing quite like being loved by a little boy.



I love you, too, Levi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandmothers are always allowed to brag...but who wouldn't with a 6 year old with a fantastic "wiggle" and a 4 year old who would give his Mom a diamond! Love the photos!!