Wednesday, March 04, 2009

We're famous!

Well, we are in the paper, anyway.

There is a story about my knitting group in the local paper - here. I am not so savvy with the hyperlinks, so I apologize if that doesn't work.

If the link doesn't work, try going to www.delmarvanow.com - we are on the front page today, and after that, maybe search for "pungoteague"? The title of the article is "Needles, Yarn Keep Group Together"

Also, check the Photo Galleries link, below the picture, where it says "The Knitting Circle". There are several more pictures. No pictures of my face, but my hands made the paper!

In other news, yes, we have had snow lately. Three inches or so, and cold enough temperatures that it has stayed around for a few days. And you know how they are around here, the schools were all closed on Monday and Tuesday, and two hours late today, so Mommy has not had time to update the blog just lately! But I do have pictures, and I will get them posted soon. Also coming up next: news about Riley. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just caught the knitting blog...front page, how neat! (We do recognize your hands.) Now awaiting news of Riley.

Anonymous said...

Hey cool--I saw your your hands!!
How much do you charge for an autograph??