Sunday, August 30, 2009

How was the first week?

Good, quite good. I am enjoying the job - the people I am working with are really great, and it is actually nice to be back to work and using my brain again. I keep telling my coworkers how quiet it seems to me in the office, and they think I am saying that the workload is light. "Oh, just wait until tax time!" they say. But I mean it is quiet, like, no one is screaming, no TV's are blaring, no toy trucks are roaring. You can hear a pin drop in that place.

The boys are adjusting quite well so far. Riley was in a "camp" at the YMCA last week, and this week he will be with Nini and Poppy. The next week he will be in 1st grade! Levi is already doing preschool all day - he is the easy one to take care of, at least this year. And boy, our evenings are short. By the time I pick them up and get home, if I fly, it is 5:30, and they are supposed to be in bed by 7:30! It is barely time to fix and feed them dinner - God knows how we will ever get any of their homework done. Or anything else, for that matter.
I have decided one photo per post is not too much trouble. Here is Riley wearing my glasses upside-down.
TTFN!

No comments: