Friday, December 05, 2008

Are you getting sick of this yet?

Well, I'm not.

I went over to check on the progress yesterday - Wilson Custis and crew were working on the driveway and grading in front:


And when Chris (who works for Tidewater) saw that I was alone (no mud-tracking children with me), he asked if I wanted to take a look inside. Uh, yea!
Bamboo flooring in the living/dining/hall:
Carpet in the master bedroom:
And carpet in the boys' room - Riley picked out the color:
Carpet on the stairs:
Oh, I didn't get a picture of the kitchen, but the stove has been installed and the kitchen is looking pretty much ready to move in.
The guys were finishing up the siding:

Here is the parking area on the side - just sand so far, but there will be crush-and-run (?) (gravel):


And if you look closely, you can see that the siding is done on the dormers, too. They just need to clean up all of that trash!



Getting very close to done! We should have the CO by the end of next week!

No comments: